Today im participating in a blog tour for the book Trouble in Texas by Katie Lane. She has also written a guest post so I would like to thank her and welcome her to my blog!
Book Info:
THERE'S A FOX IN THE HENHOUSE
Inheriting the most notorious house of ill
repute in Texas can spell trouble for a girl's reputation . . . especially when
she's Elizabeth Murphy, Bramble's prim and proper librarian. Yet when she
discovers a buck-naked cowboy handcuffed to a four-poster bed, she forgets all
about the town gossips. Elizabeth has sworn off men, but the stranger's kisses
melt her resolve faster than ice cream on a hot summer day.
Waking up in Miss
Hattie's Henhouse isn't how Brant Cates reckoned on getting to the bottom of his
great-granddaddy's murder. The plan was to solve the centuries-old crime, then
get the heck out of Dodge. But after meeting Elizabeth and discovering that the
buttoned-up beauty is a sexy siren in disguise, he just can't pull himself away.
Now Brant needs Elizabeth to finally put his past to rest, but is she
willing to risk her future on Bramble's newest bad boy?
Author Info:
Katie Lane started writing in fifth grade when she wrote a fictional story about being a skirt.(yes, you read that correctly. The story was told in first-skirt rather than first-person.) Since then, she's stuck to telling stories about people. Going Cowboy Crazy is her first novel in the Deep in the Heart of Texas series. Katie lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico with her high school sweetheart and can be contacted through her website www.katielanebooks.com.
Guest Post:
Q: What made you want to write this series?
A: Actually, I didn’t start out wanting to write a series. I started out wanting to write a story about a woman who goes in search of her long-lost twin sister. As fate would have it, I started her search in a little town in west Texas that people ended up loving :o)
My review:
So this has been my favorite out of this authors whole Texas series. The characters were very fun and likeable. The book also had a very likeable and enjoyable plot. I would reccomend this book. It was well written and a nice change of pace for me plot wise because it had a setting you dont usally see anymore. I think lots of people will enjoy this contempary romance.
I would like to thank the people form forever for letting me participate in this blog tour.
No comments:
Post a Comment