
My goals for this month:
1. Read and feature more books on this blog! Right now I only have one book coming up for this month.
2. Get Caught up on reviews. I have a big list of books and finished and what I thought about them but haven't had time to get them all up on my blog.
Goals for the future:
1. Blog a lot more if I can. I know life got in the way so I was gone for a little bit. I recently however posted my 1000 posts on here. So I would like to go for 1000 more!
2. Get more followers. For the followers I have thanks for sticking with me!
3. Host more giveaways
4. Try to find more audiobooks to review/feature. I love audiobooks but I have a hard time finding ones to review it seems. I don't do digital.
Hope you enjoyed my goals.
No comments:
Post a Comment