Tuesday, March 3, 2020

DPS Book Club Feb. 2020

So today I have a somewhat different review for my readers. Image result for dps book club

I recently bought the Dramatists Play Service Book Club Book and thought I would review it on here.

Here is a link to my unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGA8dLdgMfg

Box info: 
The box is a quarterly box.
Cost: 35.99 with free shipping.
You receive 7 plays/scripts in the box
They are the acting editions

What did I get? 
  1. As you can see from the video the box is very cute, with images of the plays/scripts printed right on the box. 
  2.  different plays (7) 

The plays that were in my box: 
  1. Flyin' West 
  2. Gary a Sequel to Titus Andronicus 
  3. Collective Noun 
  4. Lungs
  5. The Chinese Lady 
  6. Accidently Brave 
  7. Fires in the mirror 

I wanted to feature all the info about the plays etc on this post but I tried and I could not fit everything in.

Plays Im looking to reading/enjoyed: 
  • Flyin West 
  • Gary 
  • The Chinese Lady 

Thoughts:
The other 4 plays, I either did not like or dont think I will be interested in.

Would I recommend this box? 
Yes. It is a fun and different box. I love reading plays/scripts. I love learning about new shows.
I also like that its quarterly and not a monthly commitment.









No comments:

Post a Comment