Here is my unboxing video: https://youtu.be/oFiSjKx4RQ8
Box info:
The box is a quarterly box.
Cost: 35.99 with free shipping.
You receive 7 plays/scripts in the box
They are the acting editions
What did I get?
- The box its very cute, with images of the plays/scripts printed right on the box.
- different plays (7)
The plays that were in my box:
- Open
- 5 times in one night
- An enemy of the people
- All the days
- The Best Man
- Jump
- In the Bar of a Tokoyo Hotel
I wanted to feature all the info about the plays etc on this post but I tried and I could not fit everything in.
Plays Im looking to reading/enjoyed:
- 5 times in one night
- An Enemy of the people
- The Best Man
- In the bar of a Tokoyo Hotel
Thoughts:
The other 3 plays, I either did not like or dont think I will be interested in.
Would I recommend this box?
Yes. It is a fun and different box. I love reading plays/scripts. I love learning about new shows.
I also like that its quarterly and not a monthly commitment.
With this being said this is going to be my last box from DPS. Just tried it had fun, learned about some lovely works but just cant continue with this box at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment