Sunday, June 8, 2014

Collision: The Battle for Darracia - Book 2

Book Info:


The Darracia saga continues with all the key players spread out and searching for answers throughout the solar system. Prince V'sair struggles to hold his fractured kingdom together without help from his family. His stepbrother Zayden is on a vengeful hunt for his evil uncle Staf Nuen. Tulani navigates her two worlds trying to bring them together. Staf Nuen, the orchestrator of the original coup, is making unholy alliances with nefarious new allies. Like the comet zipping across the horizon, all the different factions are heading for a collision course that will test both their faith and power.













Author Info:
Image of Michael Phillip Cash
Born and raised on Long Island, Michael has always had a fascination with horror writing and found footage films. He wanted to incorporate both with his debut novel, Brood X. Earning a degree in English and an MBA, he has worked various jobs before settling into being a full-time author. He currently resides on Long Island with his wife and children.

My review: This was an ok scifi book I thought it was well written but I really wish I had read the 1st book before I read the second as I was somewhat confused with what was going on and sadly I dont think this book works as a stand alone book. The characters in the book were ok as well but I really couldnt connect with any of them so I didnt care what happened to them which also made it hard reading this book.

My final verdict: I would recomend it because it was ok it was not horrible but I think only ardent scifi/fantasy fans may enjoy this book or fans of this author. I dont think its a book for everyone.

I would like to thank the author for letting me read and review his book.

No comments:

Post a Comment