The Book of Madness and Cures
by Regina O'Melveny
I must say I love the coverart of this book! For the book itself I liked the plot idea and really liked the heroine but I did get bored and lose interest with this book but I stuck it though till the end. I think the book could have been somewhat more engaging and it felt like it dragged in places. I would not reccomend this book.
I would like to thank Anna from Hachette for letting me read and review this book.
I got this book from the library and tried to read it a few times. Just couldn't get into it- kept putting it down and forgetting about it. I ended up returning it to the library unread. I've heard from a lot of people that it was mediocre- that they only read it because they like historical fiction and were interested in the time period.
ReplyDelete