Book Info:
The long-awaited finale of Z.A. Recht’s “action-packed zombie extravaganza”
(Ryan C. Thomas) that began with the acclaimed novels Plague of the Dead and
Thunder and Ashes. . . .
THE MORNINGSTAR STRAIN WAS THE END OF THE
WORLD.
In the wake of the zombie apocalypse, two separate bands of survivors journey across a decimated America, each with the desperate goal of finding the cure for the virulent plague that threatens the existence of humankind—or what’s left of it. Now it’s up to these inheritors of the future to outlive their waking nightmare, any way they can.
BUT FOR THESE SURVIVORS, IT IS JUST THE BEGINNING.
One group includes a brilliant virologist; for the other, an immune soldier proves invaluable. Battling infected and marauding raiders at every turn, the teams soon uncover the devious plans of Sawyer, an agent of the Chairman of the Reunited States of America, who believes that Dr. Anna Demilio already has the cure, and he will stop at nothing to find her. Now, with the salvation of the world and their own souls on the line, how far will the survivors go to emerge victorious?
My review:
This book was ok. I had read the other books in the series (moringstar stain) and I liked them better. This book did have good charracters and a good and interesting plot. Another thing I noticed while reading this book was that the authors writing style improved compared to the first book (which does happen). I also thought the cover art was cool on this book but it wasnt one of my favorites. I would reccomend this book to people who like this genre of books.
I would like to thank the people at Gallery for letting me participate in this blog tour.
In the wake of the zombie apocalypse, two separate bands of survivors journey across a decimated America, each with the desperate goal of finding the cure for the virulent plague that threatens the existence of humankind—or what’s left of it. Now it’s up to these inheritors of the future to outlive their waking nightmare, any way they can.
BUT FOR THESE SURVIVORS, IT IS JUST THE BEGINNING.
One group includes a brilliant virologist; for the other, an immune soldier proves invaluable. Battling infected and marauding raiders at every turn, the teams soon uncover the devious plans of Sawyer, an agent of the Chairman of the Reunited States of America, who believes that Dr. Anna Demilio already has the cure, and he will stop at nothing to find her. Now, with the salvation of the world and their own souls on the line, how far will the survivors go to emerge victorious?
My review:
This book was ok. I had read the other books in the series (moringstar stain) and I liked them better. This book did have good charracters and a good and interesting plot. Another thing I noticed while reading this book was that the authors writing style improved compared to the first book (which does happen). I also thought the cover art was cool on this book but it wasnt one of my favorites. I would reccomend this book to people who like this genre of books.
I would like to thank the people at Gallery for letting me participate in this blog tour.
No comments:
Post a Comment